Thank you for coming along on this journey. Here are a couple things you can do to get started.
- Think about what it is you want next? Do you want to go school? Change career fields? Same in the same career field?
- Do you have any gaps? Gaps in Training, Education? Experience?
- How can you fill the gaps? How can you get to your goal?
- Think about you identity and who you are when you are no longer a service member?
- 3 Daily Practices for Personal Development
- Creating a New Identity: A Letter To My Past Self
- 5 Lessons from Dad that Shaped my Strength
- 4 Mindset Shifts: From Deployment to a COVID World
- 5 Life Lessons From Mom That Influenced my Strengths
Let the Journey Begin.
“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence therefore is not an act, but a habit.-Aristole-